Child Support Disputes

At the Law Offices of Carolyn M. Drew, P.S., we offer services to address all issues surrounding child support disputes, including:

  • Petitions for Child Support;
  • Motions for Temporary Child Support;
  • Assisting Clients Track Down Hidden Income/Assets;
  • Petitions for Modification of Support (increases and decreases of support);
  • Petitions for Post-Secondary Education Support (support for college); and
  • Petitions for Support for Children with Special Needs